Hey I'm new here, and I was looking to get a smother match debut for my first character. As well as give Fuko a a rivalry with the girl in this match for future fights.
[http://imgur.com/a/bHXsobK]
Looking for a smother match debut for Fuko
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Looking for a smother match debut for Fuko
Last edited by Mysterdio on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 478 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1797 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:27 pm
-
-
The Wolf and the Bunny Pub presents: St. Patricks Day Jellowrestling!
Last post by RedShinigami « Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:54 pm - 71Replies
- 6177 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:15 pm
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2241 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:00 pm
-
-
Smash Or Pass - Starring Cyrene D’Artagann and Cassandra Selinofoto
Last post by Aeri « Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:32 am - 1Replies
- 1501 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:32 am
-