I was thinking about doing some roleplay or whatever, with someone backstage, but of course, I'm still wondering what I'm going to be like.
I don't know if anyone will be interested, but if so, talk to me on Discord, my account name is there on Signature, in case you have any ideas or something like that.
Ah, Before I forget, I'll probably use Alexsandra Smith for this, you can see what she looks like in her character file what it is in my Signature, Anyway, that was it.
I'm looking to RP backstage, would anyone like it?
- JaimeJohnsomXD
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:26 pm
- Location: Joinville, SC, Brazil
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 28Replies
- 2640 Views
- Last post by Suika
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:50 am
-
- 1Replies
- 544 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:37 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1428 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:43 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1432 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:01 am
-
-
Sara K. - LAW's newest Mistress of Ceremonies
Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa « Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:40 pm - 1Replies
- 977 Views
- Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:40 pm
-