seeking discord rp for my wrestlers!
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
seeking discord rp for my wrestlers!
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone wanted to wrestle one of my characters in discord. If so, just send me a dm! And I’m currently working on a few characters as well (while also juggling irl stuff), so apologies for not being active as much..
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 657 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:41 am
-
- 28Replies
- 2738 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:20 am
-
- 96Replies
- 9048 Views
- Last post by HotWheels
Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm
-
-
Brutal breast brawl: Mitsuki Kimura vs Oriana Thomson
Last post by Mysterdio « Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:28 am - 14Replies
- 1801 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:51 am
-
-
- 35Replies
- 3356 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:16 pm