http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 87&p=41536
I would like a heel for a debut with Ivy, if anyone is interested.
She's an experienced redhead who's highly skilled and confident in the ring.
Ideally I'd like for her to debut in LAW against a strong heel of a similar or larger size (perhaps a heavyweight even?), and have a good, close match with her. I would be 100% okay with her taking a loss, and I'd be okay for turning it into a rivalry/short-term storyline.
Y'all know the deal. Lemme know if you're interested.
Looking for a heel for a debut for Ivy...
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1032 Views
- Last post by kerfine
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2004 Views
- Last post by kerfine
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:18 pm
-
-
First steps in the mixed devision: Ava Johnson vs Brad Roy “The Collector”
Last post by xalex « Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:24 pm - 69Replies
- 10665 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:43 am
-
-
- 100Replies
- 14809 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat May 25, 2019 6:04 am
-
- 18Replies
- 2937 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:28 pm