Hey everyone, I have a new heelish character, Lisbeth Parker, that I'm looking for a pair of matches for!
Specifically, I'm looking for one match where she can beat the tar out of some poor, light or middleweight, and a match where someone deals her a rather blistering defeat and shows her that she can't just rely on strength with poor technique.
Hit me up here or via PM if you're interested. Cheers!
Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
- veritech892
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm
- Location: SDF Macross
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
you always know I be glad to help you out. Great new character btw
- veritech892
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm
- Location: SDF Macross
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
Re: Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
Thanks Anime!
I'll shoot you a pm and we can get the ball rolling. ^^
I'll shoot you a pm and we can get the ball rolling. ^^
Your friendly neighbourhood caffeine fueled mecha
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 22Replies
- 2075 Views
- Last post by SRG
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1286 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:37 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 743 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:08 pm
-
-
Orime Akasa Meets A Potential Client! (for TheRiders)
Last post by Jman2113 « Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:02 pm - 23Replies
- 2847 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Fri Apr 11, 2025 3:23 am
-
-
-
Hana Tanaka's offer to all jobbers and young lionesses!
Last post by Mysterdio « Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:17 pm - 1Replies
- 656 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:17 pm
-