Heya everyone! Just added my newest girl Jessica and not long before I added Julia Murai as a trainer. Pretty much all I'm looking for is any match for Jessica and someone for Julia to coach. A girl who would either pick on Jessica or a girl that would be good friends with her would be good. With Julia someone particularly inexperienced or weak is ideal
Jessie's profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14851&p=303131&hil ... ie#p303131
Julia's profile:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14673&p=298872&hil ... ai#p298872
Looking for a match with my new girl Jessica and a student for Julia
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Looking for a match with my new girl Jessica and a student for Julia
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0Replies
- 230 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:46 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 4613 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Mon May 23, 2022 1:19 pm
-
-
The Lewd and the Quiet: Mary Clairson Vs. Rose Gold
Last post by Epicsnivy « Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:25 pm - 52Replies
- 6520 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:23 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1448 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:34 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1744 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:25 pm