I thought that would make a good title
Since I’m new here and just established my main OC Yuna I thought I’d request here if anyone here wants to rp
Kinda would prefer to do a hentai fight with some sort of lewd punishment possibly but fine with relatively anything if you wanna negotiate that
More rp info can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
And Yuna’s bio is here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
Don’t think I have much else to say unless if you want to rp with me then reply or message me
Who wants to start a fight?
- Hexmint
- Rookie
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 12:04 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Who wants to start a fight?
Last edited by Hexmint on Sat May 27, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Who always pays their taxes? NOT BATMAN!”
OC Bio: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
RP Info: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
You can just PM me here. If I like you enough I will add you on discord
OC Bio: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
RP Info: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
You can just PM me here. If I like you enough I will add you on discord
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1226 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:08 pm
-
-
Tianhuo vs. Zhu Chao-Xing: Setting the Crimson Lotus Ablaze!
Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12 « Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:08 am - 13Replies
- 1534 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:45 pm
-
-
-
Seductive Encounter: Artemis and Dizzy (For BlackAkuma)
Last post by Bare « Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:19 am - 59Replies
- 4790 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Oct 28, 2024 5:24 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 991 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:49 am
-
- 1Replies
- 967 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:49 am