Hello guys!
I just wanted to aske if one of you is interested in fighting against my character.
It would be good when her opponent is in her weight class and I don't care what kind of match it will be (except smother).
My english isn't the best so I want to say sorry in advance.
Looking for a match with my first character
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 1566 Views
- Last post by Suika
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:14 am
-
- 18Replies
- 1996 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:24 pm
-
- 61Replies
- 4516 Views
- Last post by LtLukas
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:51 am
-
- 1Replies
- 698 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:15 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1328 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:25 am