Hello everyone! I just made a middleweight who I am looking to get a debut plus a few other matches for! Her profile is linked below and if ya like any other ladies on my roster for matches I will take interest/requests for that too but Svetlana is the wrestler needs matches the most! Also just because Avetlana is a middleweight doesn't mean she only faces middleweights, wrestlers of any size are welcome. Thanks in advance!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12572&p=254698#p254698
Matches For A New Middleweight
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 859 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Tue Oct 29, 2024 6:26 pm
-
-
Daiya Martinet vs. Jamie Janelle Jenkins - The Deep End
Last post by BlackAkuma « Tue Oct 29, 2024 6:26 pm - 16Replies
- 2108 Views
- Last post by Terracotta
Fri Nov 29, 2024 4:30 am
-
-
-
That Ain't Wrasslin'! - Katsumi Oshiro vs. The Blazing Phoenix
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Tue Oct 29, 2024 11:16 pm - 33Replies
- 2988 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Dec 22, 2024 3:59 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 842 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Wed Oct 30, 2024 9:14 am
-
-
I Will Kick Your Butt the Whole Week; and Twice on Sunday (for Highfly)
Last post by Hitman45 « Wed Oct 30, 2024 11:14 am - 9Replies
- 1315 Views
- Last post by Hitman45
Sun Nov 03, 2024 10:28 pm
-