Looking for a debut with Desmond
-
Jman2113
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1500
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 am
- Has thanked: 65 times
- Been thanked: 115 times
Looking for a debut with Desmond
I'm currently looking for a debut match for my newest character, Desmond Miller. It would be a mixed match, and there's a few things I would like. I'm looking for a heelish woman with an insatiable sexual appetite, lots of dirty trash talk, and preferably a win, but I could be convinced. Send a PM if interested.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1671 Views
- Last post by reini
Sun Feb 16, 2025 2:42 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 9587 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Mar 25, 2026 6:19 am
-
- 55Replies
- 10860 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Aug 28, 2025 3:44 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 7834 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Thu May 07, 2026 6:17 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 4062 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sun Apr 19, 2026 2:35 pm