So, it has come to my attention that i need more matches under my belt lol. Anyway since I'm really bad at asking people and such I'm just posting here. I'd love to have a match and am really open to just about anything as long as it could make sense story wise. I do have plans kinda for certain characters so sorry if i don't budge much on one or two things but other than that im totally open.
Feel free to check out my roster in my sig and pm me. If ya don't have my trillian it's noob123 ...i think. I hope
Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 198Replies
- 13943 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Mon Aug 17, 2026 5:46 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1697 Views
- Last post by BuckleBuster
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:33 am
-
- 2Replies
- 3102 Views
- Last post by BuckleBuster
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:42 pm