It occurred to me that I have a character there and was wondering if anyone was up for a match with that.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2359
Replies are appreciated. Feel free to send me a pm or something too
Fantasy RP thing
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Fantasy RP thing
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Re: Fantasy RP thing
I already talked at you about that! And you didn't wanna! ;.;
*parades hurt fee-fees*
*parades hurt fee-fees*
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Fantasy RP thing
Did I not wanna? OR do I just have a shit memory? XD or both...I don't remember T_T
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Re: Fantasy RP thing
Everything! All the things! And skunk-racism!
I, I mean you're racist on skunks. Not that skunks are.. are racist.
I, I mean you're racist on skunks. Not that skunks are.. are racist.
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Salem vs Susanne - a goddess, a witch and the audacity of Sexfights
Last post by Blade ocs « Sun Mar 01, 2026 4:03 pm - 44Replies
- 3976 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Fri Mar 20, 2026 7:17 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 562 Views
- Last post by Treky
Sun Mar 01, 2026 4:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2765 Views
- Last post by Nezuko
Sun Mar 01, 2026 9:41 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2285 Views
- Last post by Nezuko
Sun Mar 01, 2026 11:58 pm
-
-
Rosemary Hina Vs Nezuko (d): the strength of the silent heart
Last post by RJD « Mon Mar 02, 2026 12:49 am - 1Replies
- 550 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Mar 02, 2026 12:49 am
-