Hello!
Now I'm approved I’d like to set up the first of my promo ideas for the Belles. I intend to have them do their, “Money Talks” show in the ring and invite a tag team as their first guests. From there we can set up the match but I’d like to get the Belles character over.
PM me if you think you’d like to entertain the Cash sisters. I have some scenarios for win/loss on their profile.
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
- billionairebelles
- Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2025 11:41 am
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
Last edited by billionairebelles on Mon Aug 04, 2025 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 8736 Views
- Last post by Geckosun
Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:36 am
-
- 2Replies
- 4637 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:43 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 3461 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:38 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 2131 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:51 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 3374 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:56 pm