http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 87&p=41536
I would like a heel for a debut with Ivy, if anyone is interested.
She's an experienced redhead who's highly skilled and confident in the ring.
Ideally I'd like for her to debut in LAW against a strong heel of a similar or larger size (perhaps a heavyweight even?), and have a good, close match with her. I would be 100% okay with her taking a loss, and I'd be okay for turning it into a rivalry/short-term storyline.
Y'all know the deal. Lemme know if you're interested.
Looking for a heel for a debut for Ivy...
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 58Replies
- 10559 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:14 pm
-
- 36Replies
- 7035 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:48 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1542 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:57 pm
-
-
Show Opener: Interview with the NEW LAW Loser Champion!
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:36 pm - 15Replies
- 4230 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:49 am
-
-
- 90Replies
- 13400 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:39 pm