Ok I’ve been silent on this site for too long and I feel doing this would help get some stuff going for me. I want to have some matches for my girls and guys to give myself chances to improve how I RP here and maybe get some more exposure. I’ll give some of my characters listed for either potential storylines we can do or what I’m looking for in matches. I really want to be more active here.
Juri Sanada: Look for wins or loses that showcase her status as a respectable Veteran, maybe rekindle her rivalry with Misaki.
League of Evil: Looking for wins against stubborn faces to show off their sadistic behavior or losses to show their bullheaded approach to wrestling and blatant cheating.
Scarlet Eventide: Losses to establish her jobber status but maybe a surprise win or two here and there.
Nozomi: She’s still fresh and young in the wrestling scene so matches either against other rookies or some losses to show how green she is. Expect a lot of her Keijo moves to be used in her matches.
Anastasia: Looking for a storyline where she forms a faction of wrestlers who accepted her offer to get stronger and turn heel.
Punie: Matches to showcase her grappling maybe form a face stable with fellow face nobles like herself. Maybe a rival who’s anti-noble or feels she’s in it for herself.
Cammy: Matches to show off her skills wins or losses are acceptable.
Looking for shit to do
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1220 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:54 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1858 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:06 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1280 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:15 pm
-
-
The Lady and The Tramp (Monique Ambrosia [D] vs Ivan Ramirez [D])
Last post by DSX93 « Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:39 am - 12Replies
- 1904 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:38 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1392 Views
- Last post by MicHyu
Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:34 am