Hi so for rp i try to write as much as i can, adapting to your writing. I'm not too experienced but i'll try my best.
Please commit to a thread when you start with me, i hate getting ghosted for no reason. I like to talk so feel free to do it.
For timing response: i am almost always avaiable except when i sleep
So since i'm almost out of threads i ask all the people here.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16082
I'll list what i would like for my roster:
I'll request W only for Lynda and Amèlie atm
I'm good for anything doesn't matter w or l as long their record remains balanced, so i'll prefer to trade w/L's
My discord: alfredosan
Match request
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Darque Journey to LAW's Lewd Side - Minerva Darque vs Josh Journey
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Sun May 03, 2020 10:15 am - 67Replies
- 9662 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:40 am
-
-
- 20Replies
- 3112 Views
- Last post by MsIshtar
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:38 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 869 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Mon May 04, 2020 8:06 pm
-
-
Nozomi Kaminashi vs Daichi Kurozu [D] Submission Match
Last post by Scourger X « Mon May 04, 2020 4:56 pm - 79Replies
- 8024 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:23 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1376 Views
- Last post by Slayer
Tue May 05, 2020 1:09 am