Hey everyone, I have a new heelish character, Lisbeth Parker, that I'm looking for a pair of matches for!
Specifically, I'm looking for one match where she can beat the tar out of some poor, light or middleweight, and a match where someone deals her a rather blistering defeat and shows her that she can't just rely on strength with poor technique.
Hit me up here or via PM if you're interested. Cheers!
Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
- veritech892
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm
- Location: SDF Macross
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
you always know I be glad to help you out. Great new character btw
- veritech892
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm
- Location: SDF Macross
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
Re: Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
Thanks Anime!
I'll shoot you a pm and we can get the ball rolling. ^^
I'll shoot you a pm and we can get the ball rolling. ^^
Your friendly neighbourhood caffeine fueled mecha
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 933 Views
- Last post by Parker
Thu Oct 02, 2025 1:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 808 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Wed Oct 01, 2025 4:10 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 5976 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Dec 16, 2025 4:51 pm
-
-
Casey Calico vs. Noah Taelman: Cat meets Belgian!
Last post by CaseytheCat « Thu Oct 02, 2025 12:35 am - 6Replies
- 1130 Views
- Last post by threedee
Sat Oct 04, 2025 4:02 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 549 Views
- Last post by CaseytheCat
Thu Oct 02, 2025 2:24 am