Hey yall, i’m sorry for vanishing so abruptly but i’m back now and am ready for a match or two. I was having identity struggles and I took a bit to recover, but I SHOULD be fine now as long as I take it easy!
If anybody is open please shoot me a dm and we can discuss a match! I am open to pretty much anything rn so hit me with your best shot!
Just a heads up, I lost my discord account and will be trying to continue without it, i’m very sorry
Kaede is open once more! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14043&p=285562#p285562
M.I.A for a while but i’m back now!
M.I.A for a while but i’m back now!
Last edited by Hayate on Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1687 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 17, 2025 1:51 pm
-
-
RP Request: Dominant Male OC Seeking Female Opponents (Maledom)
Last post by Weonna « Tue Jun 17, 2025 2:27 pm - 3Replies
- 825 Views
- Last post by KyraAgmento
Sun Jun 22, 2025 12:23 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 749 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:07 am
-
-
Law's hottest and newest reporter - Lois Lee
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Jun 17, 2025 3:12 pm - 1Replies
- 1657 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 17, 2025 3:12 pm
-
-
-
Law's hottest and newest reporter - Lois Lee
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Jun 17, 2025 3:12 pm - 1Replies
- 1995 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 17, 2025 3:12 pm
-