Hello.
I have recently made 2 new characters here on law. And these two need a debut match.
The first one is Mei Ito:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12579
For her I would like a win. And preferably a no DQ handicap match
The second one is Erin O'Sullivan:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12580
For her I will take either a lose or a win and for her I prefer a lewd match.
If there are people interested in one of the two or both please write me.
Need debut matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Chigusa Yuuki vs. Lyra Heartfield - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:40 am - 57Replies
- 4422 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:02 am
-
-
- 42Replies
- 4247 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:50 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 520 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:09 am
-
- 43Replies
- 4141 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:59 am
-
- 56Replies
- 4366 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:25 pm