I'm primarily looking for a fight to debut Sonata. I'm not interested in him winning or anything like that. But I'm interested in developing some moves for her and I'd like a fight to better define his style.
I'm also looking for a second fight for Liliel to debut her I'm also looking for other threads for my other girls in the future, I'm open to almost any idea that doesn't involve sending them to the hospital... yet.
The bar is open! Searching for matches
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 516 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1382 Views
- Last post by dolliques
Mon Dec 08, 2025 12:26 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 2897 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Feb 05, 2026 8:32 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1935 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Dec 08, 2025 3:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 634 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Mon Dec 08, 2025 6:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1665 Views
- Last post by DJPow
Mon Dec 08, 2025 11:13 pm