Hello everyone! I just made a middleweight who I am looking to get a debut plus a few other matches for! Her profile is linked below and if ya like any other ladies on my roster for matches I will take interest/requests for that too but Svetlana is the wrestler needs matches the most! Also just because Avetlana is a middleweight doesn't mean she only faces middleweights, wrestlers of any size are welcome. Thanks in advance!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12572&p=254698#p254698
Matches For A New Middleweight
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 11Replies
- 2546 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Mon Mar 02, 2026 3:01 pm
-
-
Snake In The Grass/I Like The Way It Hurts -- Part 1 (Feat. Flora Summers, Maria Esteves, and Maddie Knox)
Last post by DSX93 « Mon Sep 01, 2025 5:39 am - 6Replies
- 1057 Views
- Last post by Parker
Thu Nov 20, 2025 11:36 pm
-
-
-
The Paladin and the Virus: The Ironwoman Trial (Trinette Vailant vs Spectre)
Last post by Monsy « Mon Sep 01, 2025 2:26 pm - 24Replies
- 3407 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Mar 30, 2026 5:16 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2183 Views
- Last post by TheEditor1023
Mon Sep 01, 2025 7:24 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1517 Views
- Last post by oWND
Fri Sep 19, 2025 11:13 am