Hello guys!
I just wanted to aske if one of you is interested in fighting against my character.
It would be good when her opponent is in her weight class and I don't care what kind of match it will be (except smother).
My english isn't the best so I want to say sorry in advance.
Looking for a match with my first character
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1648 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:55 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1367 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:51 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1387 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:38 am
-
- 2Replies
- 730 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:56 am
-
- 46Replies
- 3110 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:39 am