Just like the title says I'm trying to move back into things slowly. Best way to do that is pick up some matches. So either send me a message here or on discord. Pyrrha Nikos#0989 Sorry if I don't respond quickly, I don't have much free time already and will try to get things as fast as I can. More active on the weekends, which is when I am posting this. Can't wait to hear from you guys!
So take a look I guess
Raven
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3012
Weiss
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3892
Ruby
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3763
Yang
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3571
Trying to get back into things
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2376 Views
- Last post by Ragdoll Jobbers
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:36 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2797 Views
- Last post by Ragdoll Jobbers
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1868 Views
- Last post by Rainmaker619
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:58 am
-
- 10Replies
- 2394 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:07 pm