Hey I'm new here, and I was looking to get a smother match debut for my first character. As well as give Fuko a a rivalry with the girl in this match for future fights.
[http://imgur.com/a/bHXsobK]
Looking for a smother match debut for Fuko
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Looking for a smother match debut for Fuko
Last edited by Mysterdio on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1510 Views
- Last post by SWLPal
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:05 am
-
- 44Replies
- 3906 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Thu May 13, 2021 4:59 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 905 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:51 pm
-
-
the quest to help the gym part 1:Serilda Akira "Gold Liger" vs Jenny Rodouko
Last post by Lederface « Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:12 pm - 31Replies
- 2666 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:13 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2806 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:34 am