I was thinking about doing some roleplay or whatever, with someone backstage, but of course, I'm still wondering what I'm going to be like.
I don't know if anyone will be interested, but if so, talk to me on Discord, my account name is there on Signature, in case you have any ideas or something like that.
Ah, Before I forget, I'll probably use Alexsandra Smith for this, you can see what she looks like in her character file what it is in my Signature, Anyway, that was it.
I'm looking to RP backstage, would anyone like it?
- JaimeJohnsomXD
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:26 pm
- Location: Joinville, SC, Brazil
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Punch Drunk Drunk Bar Strap On Boxing: Audience Participation
Last post by 321Shazam « Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:43 am - 42Replies
- 6618 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:28 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1671 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:47 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1203 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:18 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1383 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:12 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2570 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:18 pm