Heyo, as opposed to simply putting up a thread asking for new ideas and characters to tussle with, I thought I'd try something different. Essentially, I already have a plan/story in mind, and a character to use (Karen Starring).
Essentially seeking a face character, without anything major going along for their story currently so they'd be free for a new one. Ideally heavyweight or middle, but sadly lights wouldn't work for what I have in mind.
Hit me up in PM's people!
~Story In Mind~
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Score to Settle! (...In Mud) ((Kyoko Akan vs Da Xia))
Last post by TheManVan « Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:03 am - 94Replies
- 9641 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 6358 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:06 pm
-
-
Christie Myers Vs. Heather Sunderland: Violence with a shade of Violet
Last post by Armada « Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 pm - 5Replies
- 1644 Views
- Last post by Armada
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 953 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:40 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1310 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm