Hey guys I am lately looking for a new pixel art program like paint...
I got a new laptop and it got Windows 10 and the newst version of paint but I tried to work a bit with it now and it kind off sucks....the main problem is that unlike in the old version the lines I draw start to change at the edges so there is a softer way between the two colors butvi really hate this function....
So does anyone know a free pixel art program that I could use ? Maybe it could have a function where I could make a color invisible
pixal art program
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Lucia the Dominant vs Kukulkan! Cowgirl Carnage!
Last post by Lucia the dominant « Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:31 pm - 13Replies
- 1544 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat May 06, 2023 9:20 pm
-
-
- 98Replies
- 7463 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:36 am
-
-
An debut of Hope. Hope de Vries vs Sayako Jun
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:26 pm - 28Replies
- 2706 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:39 am
-
-
-
An rematch between Giants . Kaia vs Fubuki
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:35 pm - 161Replies
- 10830 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:28 pm
-
-
- 91Replies
- 5769 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:45 am