Some of you may have noticed that I've been mostly inactive for the past month and a half (or not, since people come and go all the time). I plan on coming back eventually, but I'll probably be gone until the end of June. For now, I'll stick to lurking and LAW Twitter for the most part.
As for why I've been gone, I've been frantically working to try to finish a research project. It has not been going smoothly.
Sorry for keeping some of you waiting. I still intend to finish my RPs though.
Welp, I still have a crap ton of writing to do (at least the research has been finished though). I'm going to be gone for a few more weeks.
Peace.
Going to be gone for a while [Update]
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Going to be gone for a while
It's alright. Take as much time as you need - real life comes first.
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Press-Conference-A-Thon Before The Amazon - Darina & Hana
Last post by FreestylePoet « Wed Sep 03, 2025 8:05 am - 2Replies
- 1604 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Dec 04, 2025 12:37 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2702 Views
- Last post by Parker
Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:10 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1281 Views
- Last post by Treky
Wed Sep 03, 2025 4:07 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 495 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Wed Sep 16, 2026 3:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2314 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Thu Sep 04, 2025 1:01 am

