My Return
- 321Shazam
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 29 times
My Return
Hello everyone, I'm going to be back here. But I'm dropping the mountain of matches I had before just so I can focus on the matches that I'll be working on here. To those I was working with I sincerely apologize because my work schedule had destroyed any will to finish those matches. I won't over work myself to that degree again, I hope we can work on a match with each other again and if you're someone I haven't worked with yet, I'd love to work with you as well. Of course I have a hentai match preference, but message me and I can try to make things happen.
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: My Return
Welcome back, Shazam. We've missed you, buddy.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8516
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
the natural girl versus corporate, Big Neptune “the butterfly catcher” versus Sonya “the executive”
Last post by DarknessMaster « Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:34 pm - 47Replies
- 3684 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:39 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2413 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:51 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 2087 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Sep 09, 2025 4:03 am
-
-
Aella Midori "Queen of the Sky" vs Julia Lombardi "La Sensazione" [D]
Last post by PurpleMage « Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:48 pm - 35Replies
- 2972 Views
- Last post by PurpleMage
Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:02 pm
-
-
-
Miyuki Tachibana vs Serena Thomas [D] - Of Flowers and Sirens
Last post by PurpleMage « Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:21 pm - 68Replies
- 6927 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sat May 13, 2023 4:12 pm
-