Guys, RL is really kicking my ass so I am taking a time out.
Not sure when I will be back to be honest so please dont hold it against me if I leave our RP hanging. I have already left a few people hanging so sorry for that.
There's no problems and I am not saying bye, I just can't invest too much time here at the moment to RP with you all.
I hope that we can resume or start over if and when I come back
Time Out
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 2260 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Apr 05, 2025 10:12 pm
-
-
The debut of the sexual oreo of Lesbana . Oria Belafontes vs Erin “Sable” Monroe
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:45 am - 13Replies
- 1652 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jan 15, 2025 11:17 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2489 Views
- Last post by XXVV
Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:53 am
-
- 82Replies
- 8815 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed Aug 27, 2025 7:41 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1733 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Wed Jan 29, 2025 7:55 pm