Heyo.
Just a quick note on the open tag thread I started a while back.
I haven't forgotten about it, and I don't intend for it to be for nothing. I'll be aiming for a post that continues it soon (one that can start interaction between tags if they want), and regardless, it'll be featured at the eventual event I'll be doing.
Sorry for the delays!
Quick Note On Tag Thread
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1030 Views
- Last post by Nezia
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:18 pm
-
-
Apex Match: Antonia A. Aunt vs. Cassandra Selinofoto - Float like a Butterfly, March like an Ant
Last post by dddybee « Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:17 am - 45Replies
- 9319 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:46 pm
-
-
- 16Replies
- 2047 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:49 pm
-
-
Trisha Andrews vs. Ami Takeuchi - Facing a Supermodel
Last post by Arjuna « Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:25 am - 41Replies
- 3843 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:06 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 655 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:33 am