Sorry I have been lacking replies and writing short ones a bunch. Been obnoxious on other things. Umamusume has also been getting my attention as well. Can't you tell I have El Condor Pasa on my roster? And yes, you can sue her. Face claim.
I am aware of the images in my roster page not showing, but atm idk what else to use. I want to use something easy and simple where I don't have to redo the images. I have no idea what's up with the cat box, to be honest.
Also, I made a homebrew race for D&D/Pathfinder for Umamusume if you want to check it out. Feedback is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nZM ... p=drivesdk
Sorry that I have been lacking
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Idol Dragons vs Irish Oldschool - Tornado Tag Match for the WOWW Tag Titles
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 81Replies
- 11405 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:03 pm
-
-
- 20Replies
- 4332 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Fri May 31, 2024 11:20 pm
-
-
Chika Igarashi vs Persephone Kamenis - Oil Smother Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 30Replies
- 6237 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 pm
-
-
-
Alanna Antoinette vs Christina Perez - "I Apologize" Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 64Replies
- 9777 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:48 pm
-
-
- 53Replies
- 9454 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:19 am

