Hello everyone,
In light of the horrible losses of ThreeDee and KillerV it has made me want to reach out to folks who left or went quiet some time ago. I used to regularly talk to Lunchador before they went inactive. I was just curious if anyone out there had been able to keep in touch with them or know if they are doing all right or not. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.
Keeping In Contact Question
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Keeping In Contact Question
I miss lunchador as well. It's always tough not hearing from some folks for a while. As someone who tends to blip and and out, I always feel and when I have to be away for days or weeks at a time, often not by choice.
I hope luncha is okay
I hope luncha is okay
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1168 Views
- Last post by Vagary
Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:12 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 709 Views
- Last post by Vagary
Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:12 pm
-
- 30Replies
- 2255 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:15 pm
-
-
Daisuke 'The Wrestling Prince' Takeuchi vs Serray "Bloody Jewel" Ferez
Last post by Teenwrestler « Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:12 pm - 27Replies
- 3013 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:38 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1113 Views
- Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa
Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:31 am