A Apology and a Promise
- Dwrites
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2025 5:02 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 70 times
A Apology and a Promise
I would like to apologize to anyone I have threads with for the infrequency and inconsistency of my replies and that I plan to do better by replying to threads at least twice a month(hopefully more) from here on out. Now I probably will fail at doing this sometime in the future but I promise to do my best.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 603 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 952 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:36 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1355 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:03 am
-
-
Martial Malpractice - Satsuki Hayano v. Mikan Tsumiki
Last post by FreestylePoet « Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:19 am - 15Replies
- 2164 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:39 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1788 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:35 am
-
- 6Replies
- 932 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:45 pm

