I would like to apologize for begging annyoing. I haven't been annoying on here ( I think) and mostly the discord I think but I feel like I have been annoying.
I post my request thread too much and such and I think that has annoyed people. So i won't do that for a while. NOT saying I won't take matches or i will stop relying. I just think I have been annoying about me getting matches on L.A.W.
I have that feeling that I am which tends to be true for me. If I make something new then I make something new. I do apologize again.
I would like to apologize
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: I would like to apologize
Going to be honest friend, I dont think you are being annoying. I don't know the whole details of what is going on with everyone, but I haven't pinged you as being annoying. (I know Rpers who are, and you are still at least two steps from that.)
Don't be overly pushy, but it's fine to post request that you have every couple of days.
Don't be overly pushy, but it's fine to post request that you have every couple of days.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2288
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 596 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: I would like to apologize
I should probably clarify. Nobody comaplined to me. It just that the thoughts and feelings here pulling up in my head and such so it thought I was beging annoying so that why I posted this. I will probably message my request on tuseday since that would be a full week.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 52Replies
- 9091 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:09 am
-
- 23Replies
- 2348 Views
- Last post by SRG
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:41 pm
-
-
Demolishing some part-timers! — The Part Timers versus Kasumi Nishimiya
Last post by Ichi « Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:07 am - 23Replies
- 2688 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:03 am
-
-
- 10Replies
- 3033 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2046 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:15 am


