Hi everyone! Sorry that activity from me has been scarce recently. I went on holiday about a week ago and haven't been able to get WiFi connection on my laptop, so I haven't been able to go on LAW or even hop on the discord server for more than a few moments.
Before this holiday work was busy and keeping me not free in the evenings so posting from me has been extremely slow. I'd like to just apologise to my role-playing partners for being so wishy washy this past month. I'll be back to LAW on the 3rd and will hopefully get some posts up on the 4th, so sorry again.
Unintended break
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 33Replies
- 6476 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 am
-
- 44Replies
- 8385 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 pm
-
-
"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. "3 Count Cowgirl" Dixie Clements II
Last post by Highfly « Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 am - 82Replies
- 10445 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:12 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1852 Views
- Last post by peek6
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 am
-
- 34Replies
- 6098 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:15 am