Hey guys, so I came across this AI app called Donna from the android play store where it can generate songs. So I thought about making an L.A.W. theme song and I'm sure someone else in this site can do a better job than I can, but anyway here is the song.
https://app.musicdonna.com/fEWdgx5C
L.A.W. Theme song
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: L.A.W. Theme song
Also another song if L.A.W. was an actual anime lol
https://app.musicdonna.com/WhM09Pnq
(Full Version):
https://app.musicdonna.com/aabEHvZl
https://app.musicdonna.com/WhM09Pnq
(Full Version):
https://app.musicdonna.com/aabEHvZl
Last edited by Weonna on Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1312 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:58 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1824 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:24 am
-
-
Emelia Hjaal vs Emaline 'Emerald Viper' Tsuruoka - KO Clash: Iron Woman Match
Last post by arktriumph « Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:36 am - 38Replies
- 4104 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:24 pm
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2497 Views
- Last post by Terini
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:06 am
-
- 66Replies
- 5577 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:33 am