Announcing Hiatus
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Announcing Hiatus
I’m having some personal troubles and it’s not going good for my mental health right now. This has been going on for months upon months now and I’m finally going to listen to reason and my own heart. I’m taking a hiatus from LAW until further notice which means all current threads are on hold. My life is getting crazy and I’m thinking some time away might be for the best. This isn’t the end of me on LAW, but I think it might be best to leave for a little bit. At least until I get this under control. Maybe for a month or two should do.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: Announcing Hiatus
I’m back and I know it’s earlier than expected, but I just had a lot to think over. Time to ease my way back into the swing of things. Let’s create some magic!
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Squabble Turned Scrap; Georgia Goldman Vs. Gil "Arma-Gil-O"
Last post by Arista « Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:23 am - 3Replies
- 805 Views
- Last post by Arista
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:33 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 3139 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:13 pm
-
-
Learning from the coach and from oneself (For Hagen-Autem)
Last post by Lederface « Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:41 am - 24Replies
- 2185 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:13 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 608 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 768 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:22 pm