To all those I have written threads with, I deeply apologise for my late or just random replies to the threads.
Life has been weighing down on me, with trying to keep up with my studies, assignments, exams, and many other obligations like paying rent and all.
These things have been killing my mood for many times.
Some moments I'll have inspiration to write, then siad burdens will come and smash to pieces.
I'm really sorry
Apologies to my thread partners
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 76Replies
- 5181 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:38 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1259 Views
- Last post by Persephone
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:32 pm
-
- 74Replies
- 6261 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:13 am
-
- 2Replies
- 877 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:09 am
-
- 2Replies
- 856 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:11 pm