I just wanted to make this post to apologize to those of you who I'm writing threads with right now for the delays in my responses. I haven't forgotten about any of you, and I'm still very much interested in our threads.
It normally doesn't require this much time or get as rough as it has recently, but since it has, I'll let you all know (and some of you already do): I'm a healthcare worker. Specifically, I take care of my father. He's been needing more attention as of late and honestly, I've lost a good bit of sleep over it.
I don't like to leave things unfinished, however, so rest assured that I'll make it work and get to you all eventually. And again, I apologize for any frustration I've caused.
Apologies and an Explanation
- Tiamat
- Opener
- Posts: 773
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:35 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Apologies and an Explanation
Don’t you dare apologize for something like this. Life happens and comes first, I wish nothing but you and your dad good health. Threads can come later. We’ll be happy to see you back again
- Lico
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2114
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:16 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
Re: Apologies and an Explanation
Best of luck with everything. Don't worry about the thread and thank you for informing.
Character:
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ludovica (Debut) vs Anastasia the hero vs the interrogator
Last post by Slayer « Wed May 13, 2020 8:24 pm - 42Replies
- 3908 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:39 am
-
-
-
Sadly, has to be reiterated: You have to be 18 years or older to use this site
Last post by Vc0m « Thu May 14, 2020 2:20 am - 7Replies
- 1342 Views
- Last post by LtLukas
Thu May 21, 2020 1:06 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2351 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Thu May 14, 2020 7:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2080 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Thu May 14, 2020 4:16 pm
-
-
Origa Xenia (d) vs. Karin Shin. The Amazon vs. the Loser
Last post by xalex « Thu May 14, 2020 5:13 pm - 99Replies
- 8637 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 pm
-