Hello, to anyone who has an interest or we have joint LAW threads....
I would like to inform you that the next few weeks I may be quite inactive ..... Due to personal problems that I know will affect my way of writing, I will answer today and tomorrow everything pending and maybe I will do some answer, but the best thing would be to take me as inactive
Maybe i Will hanging around on Discord sometimes, although if I'm being honest, i Will probably on my server crying in the corner.
With nothing more to add, lederface and the Rodouko gym say goodbye for Some days
Time out while I recover from the beating
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Time out while I recover from the beating
I'm very sorry to hear that you're dealing with difficulties in your life. By all means, don't be afraid to take as much time as you need to, and if there's anything you need to talk about, I'm happy to be there.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Time out while I recover from the beating
Take all the rest you need Leder , and if you want to rant to me then you can send me an message on discord if it helps you get something off your chest
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Lets slug it out! Karla “Ray” Reinhardt (D) vs Sandra Taylor
Last post by xalex « Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:03 am - 68Replies
- 6462 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:51 am
-
-
- 45Replies
- 5023 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:01 am
-
-
Morgan Frey vs. Karla "Ray" Reinhardt - Ceaseless Struggle
Last post by Arjuna « Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:42 am - 38Replies
- 4389 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:25 am
-
-
-
Lady Cipher vs. Karen Meadows - Faceless, Nameless, Ruthless
Last post by Arjuna « Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:00 am - 71Replies
- 6431 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:15 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 946 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:07 am