Apologies are in order.
-
Sparkplug70
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Apologies are in order.
Well, this awkward. Here I thought things could be different, and I wouldn't be burnt out and stressed about replying to posts..and I haven't responded to any of you guys I've been Rping with for a while now. I'm extremely, extremely sorry. I did not expect last fall and winter to be as hectic as it was. I'd like to make an attempt to start back up, but as of late, I've been favoring IM Rp more and more. If you guys would still like us to continue our stuff on here, Do PM me and let me know, either on here or on discord, and if you don't, I understand. I guess at this point, I really am better off just taking things one match at a time.
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 510 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:06 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1898 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:37 pm
-
-
Natasha Loclear vs Mai Shiranui - Smothery Hentai on the beach!
Last post by Vc0m « Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:13 pm - 80Replies
- 9099 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Sat Apr 26, 2025 12:56 am
-
-
-
Jason Lee vs Yoro Yobi :Standard Match Pinfall or Submission
Last post by Mickey « Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:24 pm - 1Replies
- 524 Views
- Last post by Mickey
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:24 pm
-
-
- 22Replies
- 2245 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:31 pm