Maybe I shouldn't post this, but I think it might help a little with the grief and explain my hiatus, so I'll follow the example of some of you.
A discord user who I considered my friend, fellow RPing and a person with many stories to tell me just passed away in a manner unrelated to an accident or natural causes, and I was barely able to strike up a conversation with her brother about it.
I... I'm sorry to share this information with you, I don't want to make anyone else uncomfortable. So I'll just say that I'll be away from the RP for a while to process this tragedy.
As I was told: take care of your people and embrace your family.
Farewell to a user - by Hagen-Autem
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 515 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Farewell to a user - by Hagen-Autem
That's absolutely terrible, and I'm so sorry to you and all of your friends and family. By all means, don't be afraid to take whatever time off you need. No one can blame you.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
"The Mafiosi" Yatori Shizuku-Kamiya - The Don of Hentai Wrestling
Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia « Thu Sep 11, 2025 8:03 am - 1Replies
- 1080 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Thu Sep 11, 2025 8:03 am
-
-
- 15Replies
- 2071 Views
- Last post by Parker
Sat Sep 13, 2025 5:17 pm
-
-
The Red Menace Socials': Ashley Morgan - @Crimson_Ash
Last post by Afterhoursclub « Thu Sep 11, 2025 9:08 pm - 17Replies
- 2410 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Fri Dec 12, 2025 4:02 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1182 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Thu Sep 11, 2025 11:16 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1815 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Sep 12, 2025 3:00 am