Hey all! Just a quick one, next few days I'm going to struggle to get any posts in so I thought I'd let you know.
Reason being its Crimbo time, and there's a few things I have to do so posting will probably be super slow. With that said, should be back to full swing in a few days, and I thought I'd use this chance to wish everyone a Happy Christmas!
I know not everyone celebrates it, but I wish you all, all the best for the holidays and also for the New Year. Thought I'd sneak that in too!
Happy Xmas and a great New Year! I'll be back to posting inbetween and might even have one or two more wrestlers and potential schemes coming in!
Have a good one everyone!
Hope you all have a great Christmas!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Hope you all have a great Christmas!
I'm sure everyone totally understands the need to slow down over the holidays! And I'm sure other folks will be taking the time they need to engage in festivities and be with their loved ones!
Likewise, I hope yourself and everyone else has a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!
Likewise, I hope yourself and everyone else has a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1698 Views
- Last post by Mano Petit
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:25 am
-
- 71Replies
- 7384 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 pm
-
-
Francisca "Devil Cat" Herrera vs Isaiah "The Prophet" Bowen
Last post by arktriumph « Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm - 28Replies
- 3129 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:05 pm
-
-
- 188Replies
- 21688 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm
-
-
Who can be colder, Ice or Steel?: Saren Steele (D) VS. Alexia Snjór
Last post by RichTrickle « Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:49 am - 32Replies
- 4201 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:20 pm
-