Hello!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be visiting my girlfriend for the next week, so I'll be less active. I'll still see about trying to get replies in when I can, but I'll likely be busy. I should be back to my normal schedule the following week. Rest assured, I'm not forgetting our threads!
Going on vacation
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1366 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sun Nov 03, 2024 9:11 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1703 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Nov 13, 2024 11:46 pm
-
-
Katie "Leroy" Clement vs Natasha Loclear: a beautiful duel
Last post by the funny girl « Mon Nov 04, 2024 3:10 am - 11Replies
- 1864 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Apr 26, 2025 2:19 am
-
-
-
Possum Queendom (Kira Valentine III [D] vs Dmitri Markov Voranov [D])
Last post by DSX93 « Mon Nov 04, 2024 5:19 am - 6Replies
- 2472 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Nov 26, 2024 2:24 pm
-
-
- 41Replies
- 3592 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Feb 02, 2025 10:32 am


