Hey all.
I had some personal stuff that came up for a while that took a ton of my time. Good news is that things are great now and I figured I had some free time to spare nowadays that I would want to give this another whirl! I know I left some threads hanging, and to those affected I'm sorry for that. But if anyone wants to pick up on those old ones or start new ones, let me know! You can shoot me a PM here or hit me up on Discord.
Thanks all.
Hey I'm back
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Hey I'm back
Welcome back Dubski. Hope you are doing well , and if we got any old threads i love to pick them up again
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1163 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:00 am
-
- 21Replies
- 2447 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:44 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1827 Views
- Last post by SRG
Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:49 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 926 Views
- Last post by Laundrybag
Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:31 am
-
-
Tag Team Revolution - Millaarc Bathory vs Kaguya Shinjuin and Kuromaru Manpaku
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:14 pm - 41Replies
- 3541 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Jul 06, 2025 11:03 am
-