Hey all
I just wanted to say that my exchange program is over know ( was a full success by the way) now I am traveling around the USA for three weeks. During that time I will write most of my posts via smartphone. I might be slower and my posts could come a bit less frequently but I will do my best to keep it going to don't let anyone down. If anything is a problematic for someone please hit me up via pm we can surly work that out. Love you guys.
Slight change in posting pattern
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Full Body Debut Battle: Dr. Mina Takemi vs. Cassandra Selinofoto
Last post by SuckerPunch « Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:39 pm - 57Replies
- 5332 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:10 pm
-
-
- 58Replies
- 4725 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:37 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 3625 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:42 am
-
- 33Replies
- 3428 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:45 pm
-
-
Heather Sunderland vs Marissa Valentine - Anything Goes!
Last post by TiefBlau « Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm - 26Replies
- 2246 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:34 am
-