For the last fue weeks or so I havent been here. It's due to some very bad family drama. It was so bad I almost committed doing something that well. If I did I wouldn't be posting this now.
This was something I did. I though I was doing good. But I just messed up and it crashed hard. Taking me down hard.. so I'm sorry I havent been on. I need to work thru this. It's sad that I'm still thinking it would be easier to just end it.. but no thanks...
Sorry if I'm way behind. I hope when things get better you people can forgive me for being so rude.
Sorry
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2623
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Sorry
Hey
Im sorry to hear that. Do not worry friend, all bad times come but the good thing is, they always pass and good things are on the horizon
Just stay strong and be patient in these times and do not do something drastic. We all here will understand if you need to take a break from posting, just take care of yourself
Just stay strong and be patient in these times and do not do something drastic. We all here will understand if you need to take a break from posting, just take care of yourself
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Sorry
Sorry to hear all that. Still glad you are here , and doubt anyone will hold bad feelings because of this considering the reason behind it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Katarzyna Zawislak vs Alizeh Midori - Graduation Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 128Replies
- 14262 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:46 am
-
-
-
Kokomi vs Alice Scarlet vs Sparking Idol Barbara - Triple Threat Match with Hentai Allowed
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 75Replies
- 13352 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:42 am
-
-
-
Angelina Tarrant vs Satsuki Hayano - Hentai Submission Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 12Replies
- 4291 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:02 pm
-
-
-
Kaguya Shinjuin vs Shimmerlace - Hardcore Bitchmaker Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 86Replies
- 13675 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:00 am
-
-
-
The Idol Dragons vs Irish Oldschool - Tornado Tag Match for the WOWW Tag Titles
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 81Replies
- 11762 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:03 pm
-