Heyo.
Just a quick note on the open tag thread I started a while back.
I haven't forgotten about it, and I don't intend for it to be for nothing. I'll be aiming for a post that continues it soon (one that can start interaction between tags if they want), and regardless, it'll be featured at the eventual event I'll be doing.
Sorry for the delays!
Quick Note On Tag Thread
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 821 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Mon Apr 21, 2025 3:11 am
-
-
BUNNIES IN DISTRESS: Bullet Bunnies vs The Malevolent Virus
Last post by sluggirl « Mon Apr 21, 2025 6:13 am - 2Replies
- 612 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon May 05, 2025 10:25 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 2909 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Thu May 15, 2025 5:38 am
-
-
It's easy to be number one. But, there's no one like you.
Last post by APlaying « Mon Apr 21, 2025 9:46 am - 35Replies
- 2885 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Thu May 15, 2025 6:16 am
-
-
- 21Replies
- 2752 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon May 04, 2026 11:53 am