Guys, RL is really kicking my ass so I am taking a time out.
Not sure when I will be back to be honest so please dont hold it against me if I leave our RP hanging. I have already left a few people hanging so sorry for that.
There's no problems and I am not saying bye, I just can't invest too much time here at the moment to RP with you all.
I hope that we can resume or start over if and when I come back
Time Out
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Student/Teacher Conference - Byleth vs Shizune
Last post by GolemGuardian « Sat Sep 12, 2026 12:28 am - 2Replies
- 227 Views
- Last post by MrBrightside
Sun Sep 13, 2026 4:19 am
-
-
-
Stinkface Iron woman match: Kaede & Suzu vs Sally
Last post by APimpNamedSlickback « Sat Sep 12, 2026 12:44 am - 4Replies
- 357 Views
- Last post by RJD
Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:16 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 396 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:14 am
-
-
The Stangglers vs Irish Oldschool: United for Charity
Last post by Over mainyu « Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:01 pm - 1Replies
- 193 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:01 pm
-